Trustees and Advisors
- BelleTrustee ChairBelleTrustee Chair
- MelTrustee SecretaryMelTrustee Secretary
I am an Assistant Head of year at a local secondary school.
My youngest daughter has been dancing at Streetz Ahead for 2 years so being asked to be a trustee was an honour as it gave me the opportunity to be apart of something which my daughter enjoyed.
Having previously worked in a behaviour unit and a Mental Health hospital school, my key focus is the health and well being of young people with particular care for those who suffer with mental health issues.
- MirellaArt PsychotherapistMirellaArt Psychotherapist
- ElizabethArtistic DirectorElizabethArtistic Director
Founder & Artistic Director. Set up Streetz Ahead in 1999 with a vision to reach dis- affected young people. She writes, choreographs and directs shows,, films, flash -mobs. BAFTA award winner for BBC2 - Boogie Beebies.
- OliviaGeneral ManagerOliviaGeneral Manager
Previous work includes Box Office Co-ordinator at Tate Britain, Programme Co-ordinator at Tate Modern. House and Event Manager at Hampstead Theatre plus Scheduling Manager at the Royal Opera House. Olivia manages all operational aspects of Streetz Ahead.
Streetz Ahead Associate, Dance Giants Supervisor and Life Coach. Harry teaches children in a primary school with complex needs. Harry has set up and run behavioural departments at schools in Haringey. He is a life coach and mentor to Streetz Ahead Dance Giants.
- ZakDance TeacherZakDance Teacher
Zak completed his dance training with a 1st Class Degree at London Contemporary and has worked with Matthew Bourne, Damien Jalet, Avant Garde, Robert Cohen, Khronos on BGT, Quiksilver - Rambert.
- TashanDance TeacherTashanDance Teacher
Tashan trained at London Studio Centre and pursued a professional dance career. He began dancing as a child with Streetz Ahead and he is now a our very own dance teacher. He is also a professional chef and life coach.
Poet, Author, Storyteller, Creative writing leader, Life Coach. Work includes Resident Artist at London Transport Museum and Feltham Youth Offending Institution. Performs on the Spoken Word Circuit.
- MarcellaDance TeacherMarcellaDance Teacher
- JackDance TeacherJackDance Teacher
Francesco's aspiration in life has, and always will be to become an artistic Director/ choreographer. Ever since discovering dance, He has been fascinated by its way of empowering dancers with the art of expression.
His experiences with BoyBlue Ent, Breakin Convention, InDaHouse etc have given me the knowledge he needs to start giving back. He has also put up choreographic projects of his own on multiple platforms, such as Studio 3 Arts: Vital Stage, UEL’s Scratch Lab. He's had experience in and outside the studio, teaching within classroom environments to battling in dance events around London. After graduating with first-class honours in Dance: Urban Practice at the University of East London, he feels ready than ever to take it a step further and grow as an artist.
- JodieDance Teacher/MentorJodieDance Teacher/Mentor
Jody has extensive dance and performance training from Ballet to all forms of Street Dance. She is a facilitator for Raising Achievements , a Sexual Health Educator. She has has worked for NHS and secondary school & Colleges.
- BenDance TeacherBenDance Teacher
- MollyDance TeacherMollyDance Teacher
Molly started professionally training since the age of 11, with the Dance East CAT scheme in Ipswich. She went on to attend London Studio Centre from 2017-2019, graduating with a BA Honours degree in Professional Dance and Musical Theatre. Although with her passion for musical theatre she also has trained with some of the best hip hop influences in the industry. While at London Studio Centre, Molly’s stage performances included, Dancer in Move it, 2018, Student in Dear Evan Hansen 2018, Rachel in Bad Girls 2018, and ensemble in Little Shop of Horrors, 2019. Alongside auditioning Molly is a dance teacher in North London.
- TaylorDance TeacherTaylorDance Teacher
- AmandaTeaching AssistantAmandaTeaching Assistant
- SebyTeaching AssistantSebyTeaching Assistant
- RubySAYIT MemberRubySAYIT Member
- KyraSAYIT MemberKyraSAYIT Member
- MercedesSAYIT MemberMercedesSAYIT Member
- BiancaSAYIT MemberBiancaSAYIT Member
- RubySAYIT MemberRubySAYIT Member
- ShamiraSAYIT MemberShamiraSAYIT Member
- ElizaSAYIT MemberElizaSAYIT Member
- BellaSAYIT MemberBellaSAYIT Member