TERMS & CONDITIONS
Streetz Ahead Performing Arts School referred to as “Streetz Ahead” is a company limited by guarantee which operates as a registered charity, number 1160702.
- By attending classes at STREETZ AHEAD the parent/carer and participant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below. Upon booking and payment of the class or course, the terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the parent/carer. STREETZ AHEAD may cancel this contract at any time before the participant commences for any reason.
- If a class or course has been booked but the participant would prefer to change to another class of the same value, no admin fee is charged.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Fees are based on a 10 week term as indicated on the STREETZ AHEAD term dates available on the website.
- A 10% discount is applied for a second class. If your child turns up to class without the fee having been paid, and unless you have a prior written agreement with the STREETZ AHEAD office as regards to fee payment, they will not be allowed to participate.
- A 20% discount is applied for siblings.
- Fees paid after two weeks of a new term has elapsed will be subject to a late fee of £5.
- The Parent/Carer agrees that the information provided on the registration form is accurate and up to date at the time of completion. It is the parent responsibility to inform STREETZ AHEAD of any changes to contact details or address.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform STREETZ AHEAD of any medical conditions at the point of registration. This includes behavioural disorders.
- The Parent/Carer agrees and accepts responsibility and care for the student while they are not in class at STREETZ AHEAD.
- STREETZ AHEAD reserves the right to exclude any student, Parent or Carer if the safety or welfare of other students or staff is threatened due to inappropriate, aggressive or disruptive behaviour.
Any complaints relating to any aspect of STREETZ AHEAD should be made in writing and sent to – Streetz Ahead, The Bruce Grove Youth Centre, 10 Bruce Grove, N17 6RA or by email to email@example.com. The full Complaints Procedure can be downloaded from the Policies section of our website.