Inspiring young people to realise their potential and build their confidence through the power of dance, the magic of performance and attainment of backstage skills.
We are a registered charity providing free or low-cost, weekly dance, theatre and backstage programmes to young people throughout North London, who would otherwise not have access to such opportunities.
We are not only dedicated to inspiring our students through confident channels which promote healthy and active lives but also to empower them to make a positive contribution to society.
Our mission is to:
- Cultivate confidence, self-esteem and self-worth in all our students
- Help them to respect their bodies and establish healthy lifestyles
- Enable them to express themselves and channel energy through creative alternatives
- Support them to achieve goals and maintain a positive attitude through challenges
- Encourage them to take part in activities that promote friendship and a sense of belonging
Expand their perspectives through community service and cultural awareness.